Curtis Tire & Wheel in Abbotsford is currently seeking a Full-Time Warehouse Worker/Driver to join our team. This is an entry level position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and picking up tires and/or wheels in an accurate, courteous and timely manner using a company vehicle. Moving stock while maintaining a clean, presentable appearance in and outside of the office. Load and unload containers of tires and wheels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Maintain professional attitude, conduct and appearance
– Operate a vehicle in a safe and cautious manner
– Provide timely and correct deliveries to our wholesale customers
– Pick inventory from multiple locations accurately
– Must be able to lift 50lbs and be able to bend, squat or reach high places with the use of a stool or ladder
– Assist during inventory counts when needed
– Load and unload large quantities from trucks.
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
– Desire to exceed customers’ expectations
– Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
– Ability to work outdoors in all weather
– Must have a Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract